Zone 1 is one of our smallest and coziest rooms.
Unwind and renew your strengths in our pearl bath with the hydromassage system and pleasant starlight lighting. Our special bath will help you to relieve stress, joint and spine pain. Additionally, it promotes muscle regeneration, improves blood circulation and helps with easing sleep disorders.
A pearl bath is indicated for a variety of degenerative diseases, insomnia or headaches.
Jacuzzi with pearl hydromassage is for two to four people. There is also a private restroom and a shower area with all toiletries and beauty equipment. The color of the room is tuned in red with a starry sky placed right above the Jacuzzi.
The area is also equipped with a bed for your relaxation and for your refreshment there is a carafe of
water, small snacks, and tea. If you are interested, you can order additional beverages, alcoholic, nonalcoholic or refreshments, with our tablet which is located in each zone. Your offer will be then delivered to you through our discreet box.
- Cleopatra’s bath – The traditional beautifying treatment of the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra is a mixture milk and oriental oils. The heady fragrance of jasmine, roses, and sandalwood accompanied by exotic woody tones and orchids is a delight for your senses. Overall, it soothes and supplies the skin with all the necessary vitamins and minerals
TYPES OF BATHS
- Lavender - Helps to unwind and relax after an exhausting day. What is more, it suits a delicate baby skin. It softens, regenerates and generally promotes the healthy appearance of the skin. The oil contributes to the release of stress, strain, fatigue, especially during the cold season. Due to its calming effects, the oil is also suitable for dry and otherwise problematic skin.
- Seaberry - Harmonizing seaberry oil gently cleans the skin without excessive degreasing and drying. The oil helps to soften and regenerate dry and otherwise problematic skin. What is more, citrus essential oils are known for their ability to ease fatigue, stress, and exhaustion.
- Blood orange – Refreshing bath oil for relaxation after a busy and tiring day. Your skin will be soft and regenerated without the feeling of excessive dryness. Due to its unique characteristics, it is recommended for a skin with cellulite. The aroma of red oranges is also very popular with children.
Lemon balm- For relaxation and gentle cleansing of the skin. Lemon balm oil will regenerate and soften the skin and protect it against drying. The essential oil helps to boost the mood and is suitable for everyday baths.
- Lemon balm
– For relaxation and gentle cleansing of the skin. Lemon balm oil will regenerate and soften the skin and protect it against drying. The essential oil helps to boost the mood and is suitable for everyday baths.
- Pomegranate – Excellent oil with rare pomegranate extract contributes to the feeling of perfectly clean skin. The oil regenerates and moisturizes, giving the skin a velvety smoothness. It creates a protective film and helps to maintain the elasticity. The use of pomegranate oil can positively influence stress, fatigue, and exhaustion.